On April 4, 2018, fifty years after the assassination of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., United Methodists and the General Commission on Religion and Race joined the National Council of Churches of Christ in the USA and hundreds of ecumenical faith leaders for a silent prayer walk from the MLK Memorial to the National Mall.
- Webinar: Bridging Difference
- Signs of Emergence: Religion and Race Convenes Board in Chicago
- Webinar: Cross-Racial/Cross-Cultural Ministry 101
- Biblical Reflection on Cross-Racial and Cross-Cultural Ministry
- What is Cross-Racial and Cross-Cultural Ministry?
- Stand Your Ground Study Questions
- Reading List for Black History Month
- The Master’s Tools
GCORR is building the capacity of The United Methodist Church to be contextually relevant and to reach more people, younger people, and more diverse people as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.