Stories from around the world representing the core values of GCORR.
- Press Release: Commission on Religion and Race Board of Directors Elects Officers and Affirms Agency Priorities
- GCORR Quadrennial Report
- Name That Feeling: A Group Exercise
- 10 Honorable Ways to Learn about Another Culture
- Vital Conversations
- Why Introverts Would Rather Avoid Church
- GCORR is Hiring!
- Building Relationships in Cross-Cultural Churches
GCORR is building the capacity of The United Methodist Church to be contextually relevant and to reach more people, younger people, and more diverse people as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.