The General Commission on Religion and Race of The United Methodist Church (GCORR) presents Vital Conversations 1: Realities of Race and Racism. This Vital Conversations video series features contemporary theologians, sociologists, laity, clergy, and other thought-leaders dealing with challenges of race, culture, and oppression in the Church and world today.
- Advent: What Does It Mean to Wait?
- Can You Avoid Implicit Bias in HR Decisions?
- GCORR Board Continues Investment in Global Church
- GCORR IN THE NEWS: Congo United Methodists Seek to Eradicate Tribalism
- Now Available for Download or Order: Implicit Bias Workbook
- Webinar: “Implicit Bias 101: What We Don’t Think We Think”
- Available Now! Vital Conversations 4: Race, Culture, the Church, and Human Sexuality
- Recognizing 50 Years of Fighting Racial Injustice & Inequity
GCORR is building the capacity of The United Methodist Church to be contextually relevant and to reach more people, younger people, and more diverse people as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.