The General Commission on Religion and Race of The United Methodist Church (GCORR) presents Vital Conversations 1: Realities of Race and Racism. This Vital Conversations video series features contemporary theologians, sociologists, laity, clergy, and other thought-leaders dealing with challenges of race, culture, and oppression in the Church and world today.
- A Call to Action for United Methodists in Response to the Plight of Migrants
- Resources for Pastors in Cross-Racial, Cross-Cultural Appointments
- 3 Questions to Ask Yourself in a New CR/CC Appointment
- Becoming a Culturally Competent Leader through Empathy, Curiosity, and Self-Awareness
- Tips for a Joyful CR/CC Ministry
- Preaching in Cross-Racial/Cross-Cultural Ministry
- Great Thanksgiving – Communion Liturgy Celebrating Cultural Diversity
- Philippines Steering Committee Develops New Relationships and Strategies
GCORR is building the capacity of The United Methodist Church to be contextually relevant and to reach more people, younger people, and more diverse people as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.