The General Commission on Religion and Race of The United Methodist Church (GCORR) presents Vital Conversations 1: Realities of Race and Racism. This Vital Conversations video series features contemporary theologians, sociologists, laity, clergy, and other thought-leaders dealing with challenges of race, culture, and oppression in the Church and world today.
- Learning From Strangers – Follow up Sessions
- Learning From Strangers – How to Use This Resource
- Learning From Strangers – Sermons Starters
- GCORR Board of Directors Address the 2019 Special Called General Conference
- General Secretary Erin Hawkins Responds to General Conference 2019
- GCORR Monitoring Report – February 26, 2019
- Lent and Easter 2019
- GCORR Monitoring Report – February 25, 2019
GCORR is building the capacity of The United Methodist Church to be contextually relevant and to reach more people, younger people, and more diverse people as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.