Practical resources and support for those seeking to engage and embrace cultural diversity.
- UMNS: United Methodists join protest against pipeline
- Statement on Compassion and Justice for Immigrants and Refugees
- From Talk About White Privilege to Action: Next Steps on the Anti-Racism Journey
- Bearing Witness in the 21st Century: When Video Evidence Is Not Enough
- Press Release: Religion and Race Board of Directors Holds First Meeting of 2017
- United Methodist Racial Justice Agency Plans February 23 Border Crossing to Show Solidarity with Immigrants
- Is Reverse Racism Really a “Thing?”
- 5 Ways of Diversifying the Table
GCORR is building the capacity of The United Methodist Church to be contextually relevant and to reach more people, younger people, and more diverse people as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.