Practical resources and support for those seeking to engage and embrace cultural diversity.
- Building Relationships in Cross-Cultural Churches
- Talking about Race: United Methodist Pastor’s Tips
- 10 Tweets Explain The Deadly Impact White Privilege Has On Black People
- GCORR is Hiring!
- Statement by College of Bishops of the Northeastern Jurisdiction
- News of Former Staff of GCORR, Kathleen (Kathy) Thomas Sano
- Advice for White Folks in the Wake of the Police Murder of a Black Person
- Brexit: Less about Money, More about People
GCORR is building the capacity of The United Methodist Church to be contextually relevant and to reach more people, younger people, and more diverse people as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.