- Advent: What Does It Mean to Wait?
- Can You Avoid Implicit Bias in HR Decisions?
- GCORR Board Continues Investment in Global Church
- GCORR IN THE NEWS: Congo United Methodists Seek to Eradicate Tribalism
- Implicit Bias Workbook
- Webinar: “Implicit Bias 101: What We Don’t Think We Think”
- Vital Conversations 4: Race, Culture, the Church, and Human Sexuality
- Recognizing 50 Years of Fighting Racial Injustice & Inequity
Practical resources and support for those seeking to engage and embrace cultural diversity. Use the filters on the left to narrow the selection of resources.
131-140 of 0 Results
GCORR is building the capacity of The United Methodist Church to be contextually relevant and to reach more people, younger people, and more diverse people as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.