- Advent: What Does It Mean to Wait?
- Can You Avoid Implicit Bias in HR Decisions?
- GCORR Board Continues Investment in Global Church
- GCORR IN THE NEWS: Congo United Methodists Seek to Eradicate Tribalism
- Now Available for Download or Order: Implicit Bias Workbook
- Webinar: “Implicit Bias 101: What We Don’t Think We Think”
- Available Now! Vital Conversations 4: Race, Culture, the Church, and Human Sexuality
- Recognizing 50 Years of Fighting Racial Injustice & Inequity
Practical resources and support for those seeking to engage and embrace cultural diversity. Use the filters on the left to narrow the selection of resources.
101-103 of 103 Results
Institutional Equity February 24, 2014
“One bread, one body, one Lord of all,” the hymn goes. For United Methodist Christians, justice, shared power and equality are values we espouse. However, God’s people – including church
Appreciative Inquiry February 23, 2014
Appreciate inquiry is process of thinking and working together to bring about positive change that focuses on what works well and how to build on it. It focuses on possibilities,
Crossing Boundaries: New Day UMC February 10, 2014
Until recently, Kazembe Balagun was not much for reading the Bible or attending worship regularly. It’s not that he didn’t believe in God or long for a spiritual home. It