Personality includes an individual’s likes and dislikes, values, and beliefs. Personality is shaped early in life and is both influenced by, and influences, the other three layers throughout one’s lifetime and career choices.
- Toolkit for Ministry Post-Charlottesville
- A Call to Action to The United Methodist Churches in the U.S.
- Religion and Race Board of Directors Travel to the Philippines for Immersion and Board Meeting
- Episcopal Leaders of The United Methodist Church in the Philippines Collaborate with Religion & Race
- Religion and Race Denounces the Recent Violence and Racism in Charlottesville and Calls for All United Methodists to Love in Action
- CORR Action Grant Funds Sports Clinic for Maryland Youth
- Paul’s Story
- Church to Community
GCORR is building the capacity of The United Methodist Church to be contextually relevant and to reach more people, younger people, and more diverse people as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.