Personality includes an individual’s likes and dislikes, values, and beliefs. Personality is shaped early in life and is both influenced by, and influences, the other three layers throughout one’s lifetime and career choices.
- United Methodist Racial Justice Agency Plans February 23 Border Crossing to Show Solidarity with Immigrants
- Is Reverse Racism Really a “Thing?”
- 5 Ways of Diversifying the Table
- Welcoming Immigrants: A Moral, Gospel Imperative
- Moving From Ageism to Equity
- “Wait… that’s Privilege?”
- Intergenerational Collaboration
- 4 Ways to Increase Equity for All Physical and Mental Abilities
GCORR is building the capacity of The United Methodist Church to be contextually relevant and to reach more people, younger people, and more diverse people as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.