Personality includes an individual’s likes and dislikes, values, and beliefs. Personality is shaped early in life and is both influenced by, and influences, the other three layers throughout one’s lifetime and career choices.
- Immersion: US/Mexico Border
- Recap of GCORR Change Makers Summit #GCORROpen
- Press Release: Religion and Race Announces 2017 CORR Action Fund Grant
- UMNS: United Methodists join protest against pipeline
- Statement on Compassion and Justice for Immigrants and Refugees
- From Talk About White Privilege to Action: Next Steps on the Anti-Racism Journey
- Bearing Witness in the 21st Century: When Video Evidence Is Not Enough
- Press Release: Religion and Race Board of Directors Holds First Meeting of 2017
GCORR is building the capacity of The United Methodist Church to be contextually relevant and to reach more people, younger people, and more diverse people as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.