Personality includes an individual’s likes and dislikes, values, and beliefs. Personality is shaped early in life and is both influenced by, and influences, the other three layers throughout one’s lifetime and career choices.
- Church to Community Webinars: Concepts that Deliver Results
- As Keystone Pipeline Leaks, Remembering our Calling
- Voices on the Ground: Philippines
- Immersion: Philippines
- Toolkit for Unpacking Puerto Rico
- Bearing Witness in the 21st Century: When Video Evidence Is Not Enough (After Hurricane Maria)
- Vital Conversations: Puerto Rico
- Vital Conversations with Bryan Eason
GCORR is building the capacity of The United Methodist Church to be contextually relevant and to reach more people, younger people, and more diverse people as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.