Personality includes an individual’s likes and dislikes, values, and beliefs. Personality is shaped early in life and is both influenced by, and influences, the other three layers throughout one’s lifetime and career choices.
- What Then Shall We Say?
- Escaping the Cycle of Individual Racism
- Akwaaba: Learning the Art of Hospitality from Akan Wisdom
- Entering into the Story of Others
- Steps of Discipleship: A Reflection on John 1
- GCORR Condemns the Racist Rhetoric of U.S. President
- Lent and Easter 2018: Resisting Racism
- 2018-2020 CORR Action Fund Grant Recipients
GCORR is building the capacity of The United Methodist Church to be contextually relevant and to reach more people, younger people, and more diverse people as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.