Personality includes an individual’s likes and dislikes, values, and beliefs. Personality is shaped early in life and is both influenced by, and influences, the other three layers throughout one’s lifetime and career choices.
- Toolkit for Unpacking Puerto Rico
- Bearing Witness in the 21st Century: When Video Evidence Is Not Enough (After Hurricane Maria)
- Vital Conversations: Puerto Rico
- Vital Conversations with Bryan Eason
- Toolkit for Ministry Post-Charlottesville
- A Call to Action to The United Methodist Churches in the U.S.
- Religion and Race Board of Directors Travel to the Philippines for Immersion and Board Meeting
- Episcopal Leaders of The United Methodist Church in the Philippines Collaborate with Religion & Race
GCORR is building the capacity of The United Methodist Church to be contextually relevant and to reach more people, younger people, and more diverse people as we make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.